+-

Alarm Monitoring

Alarm Monitoring

Members Online

64 Guests, 0 Users

Alarm Installer Search and Reviews

Myalarminstaller.com

Author Topic: Looking for alarm system with self-monitoring over the internet / broadband  (Read 9309 times)

nechama

• View Profile
What options are available for a burglar alarm system that has self-monitoring over the internet?
Iíve come across Next Alarm: their price for self-monitoring seems fairly reasonable, and much less than with Simplisafe 2.
Are there other options for an alarm system with internet self-monitoring?
Any options that donít have a monthly fee for self-monitoring over the internet?
What is the difference between buying the Next Alarm Abbra-2 and buying the Visonic Powermax Pro? If I buy the Visonic Powermax Pro, how do I get self-monitoring over the internet?

BTW, we do want a wireless system, and we have a land line, broadband, and cellular service.

Smith Wesson Security

• Security Guru
    • View Profile
    • Smith & Wesson Security Services
You can use a Honeywell Lynx Plus or Lynx Touch with a GSMVLP card, You can even add IPCAM-WI2 Cameras !!
You install it, we programm it and set you up with Total connect all for about $30 bucks a month.

See what other forum members say about us:      http://www.diysecurityforum.com/index.php?topic=29773.0

We would love to help, 888-761-7992
*****We offer Honeywell equipment, Professional Monitoring, Compass and Total Connect Programming. Tuxedo Keypads, Honeywell panels and parts.
 sawcfl.com

broket

• View Profile
Recently, my company want to install burglar alarm system for my office and my boss want to put the video monitors
in his office; but he has a wonder how to choose a better burglar alarm system because it will work for a long time...

nechama

• View Profile
Smith Wesson Security: The Lynx Plus with Total Connect sounds great, and would give us the internet features that we want. However, weíre looking for an option that will be less expensive per month. Thanks, though, for the suggestion!

nechama

• View Profile
For anyone else who was hoping for a reply directly answering my questions re: an alarm system with internet self-monitoring:

From what I gather, it seems that if one gets the Powerlink module for the Visonic Powermax Pro, one does get internet self-monitoring without needing the services of an alarm monitoring center. Therefore, there would be no monthly fee.

This probably would be the best solution for us.

Smith Wesson Security

• Security Guru
    • View Profile
    • Smith & Wesson Security Services
Free is good, just remember you get what you pay for.
*****We offer Honeywell equipment, Professional Monitoring, Compass and Total Connect Programming. Tuxedo Keypads, Honeywell panels and parts.
 sawcfl.com

Maxon cic

• View Profile
Our company which is based in South Korea has developed a Self contained, Wireless, D.I.Y security system named 'Smart Sentinel'.

It is kind of hybrid system with home security, plus live video monitoring. You can control the system and monitor your home through smart devices(iPhone, Android phones, tablet and web enabled pc) anywhere at anytime.

Completely no monthly fee as our system is fully designed for D.I.Y self monitoring not for central station monitoring.

We have demonstrated our products at the ISC West 2012. But as yet, it is difficult for us to find a right distribution channels in the states. Most of conventional security distributors, dealers or installers that we contacted do not show much interst as our system does not support central station monitoring. 

If you are intereted in and want to know more about our products, please send me an e-mail to thlee@maxoncic.com

admin

• Administrator
  • Security Guru
    • View Profile
    • Home Security Store
Send all the information you have on this product to: ralph@homesecuritystore.com