Here is the simple version of panel default.
Reset Memory to the Factory Defaults
If it becomes necessary to set all programming back
to the factory defaults, do the following:
1. Open the Control Panel cover.
2. Unplug the transformer and the battery.
3. Simultaneously press Cancel, Clock Set, and
4. Restore power to the panel with either the battery
or the transformer while pressing these three buttons.
5. Plug in the transformer or connect the battery.
NOTE: If Phone Lock is on, options 04, 05, 06, 08, 09,
12, and 13 will not reset to their defaults.
Other than that try to find a Simon 3 Install manual.